A mini-workshop on starting your own kitchen gardening, join our two-hour virtual workshop on Google Meet
TOP 3 REASONS why you should grow your own food?
The pandemic times is rather an unusual time yet appropriate time to grow your own food.
- We have reduced our trips to markets. Even if you love to have fresh leafy vegetables everyday, you are forced not to venture out. So how about growing some microgreens on your window sill.
- We have ample time on hand inspite of WFH and being with family, so as well invest in starting a new hobby such as gardening.
- These are testing times, when we are forced keep ourselves calmer and be assertive and gardening is best activity of stress busting.
With this premise, we have designed a Virtual Kitchen Gardening Workshop for you on the eve of International Day of Biological Diversity. We will be celebrating the theme of Agrobiodiversity.
About the workshop
Here is what we plan to cover?
- Introduction to essential gardening (via presentation)
- How to start a compost bin? (Demonstration)
- How to make a seed planter? (Demonstration)
-- How to make a biopesticide? (Demonstration)
What you will learn?
You will be participating during our demonstration session and do the activities alongwith us. We will relay the session via videoconferencing. Here are further details:
-Essentials of setting up a Kitchen Garden
-Potting a sapling and making seedling planters
- Garden care
- Calculate your foodprint
Date: 07 June 2020, Sunday
Time: 10.00 a.m to 12.00 p.m.
Things required: We will communicate the list of requirements on registration. We will be only suggesting items available in our houses.
Platform: Google Meet( We will send invite on registration)
Group size: 25 seats
Workshop fee: Rs. 350/- per head/videoscreen ( family members can join the registered participant).
Workshop Faculty: Ms. Wilma D'Cunha and Ms. Nishtha Raut
For Queries: Call us on 9987013144 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org