Post your products and services including Job posting, consultant requirements and Resume for jobs wanted in the Indian EcoMarket. Only "Partners" and "Patron Members" can post! Select the appropriate EcoMarket category while posting.
Details are as below :
Video link: https://youtu.be/T4Qrfzu-2Kc
- Objective : To augment ground water and rejuvenate our Aquifer.
- Roof type : Traditional, slopping roof.
- Water fall : Free fall.
- Rainfall : 900 mm.
- Potential : 5.2 lakh litres per year
- Application : Recharge in a dedicated recharge bore well.
- Retention. : Precast chamber with air vents
- Recharge : Direct, recharge at a depth of 200 ft
- Casing Pipe : 140 mm dia
- Casing type. : Slotted
- Development : Hydrological development by compressed air
- No of Rooftop filters : 6 Units
- Rain gutters : Rain water gutters are connected with inlet of NeeRainEco filters
- Benefits :
- Recharge of 5.2 lakh litres of fresh, soft rainwater every year.
- Prevention of depletion of groundwater levels
- Rejeunvate the surrounding aquifers
- Prevent water logging in school premise
NeeRainEco rainwater filters and a dedicated recharge well will save huge 5.2 Lakh litre of rainwater every year. Please explore this video for live experience. More water per Rain, with NeeRain.
Courtesy : https://neerain.com/