Indian Environment Network

Paryavaran.com-Gateway to Indian Environment Market

Dear collegues plese suggest me the institutions who can provide a NEBOSH and if u have any idea about the fee structure,

help me

 

Views: 307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well even I inquired for the same and would like to share a little bit that I understood so far. First decide you wanted to have NEBOSCH IGC or Diploma... there are sector specific NEBOSCH Certification also. As far I know, it would be better to go for NEBOSCH IGC first. There are NEBOSCH recognized institutes who provide this training (Just Google it). You need to register 1 Month in advance they will send you the study materials and then you have to attend classes and sit for exam. On the basis of evaluation (NEBOSCH Headquarter, UK) they will issue you the certificate. Fees for IGC is around 40000 & Diploma above 1 lacks. Hope this will help a little bit.... further experts who already have this certification or are from the same domain can guide us more appropriately.........

NIST(kerala) providing ,NEBOSH,OHSAS,go Through this ,fee structure 50,000 .

 

Regards,

prasad.

Dear Pathak,

                 U can contact to Mr. Vidhu Tripathi. Already he has done certification course.

 

 Dear friend you can log on to www.nistinstitute.com and get much information about NEBOSH IGC or Diploma...  I just finished my IGC with same NIST institute last month...   fees.. approx.. 55000.00 INR.

         regards

   Naveen Dhynai

Thanks Shabdendu ji for your valuable information

Shabdendu Pathak said:
Well even I inquired for the same and would like to share a little bit that I understood so far. First decide you wanted to have NEBOSCH IGC or Diploma... there are sector specific NEBOSCH Certification also. As far I know, it would be better to go for NEBOSCH IGC first. There are NEBOSCH recognized institutes who provide this training (Just Google it). You need to register 1 Month in advance they will send you the study materials and then you have to attend classes and sit for exam. On the basis of evaluation (NEBOSCH Headquarter, UK) they will issue you the certificate. Fees for IGC is around 40000 & Diploma above 1 lacks. Hope this will help a little bit.... further experts who already have this certification or are from the same domain can guide us more appropriately.........
Thanks sir for  your valuable suggestion

Durga venkata prasad.G said:

NIST(kerala) providing ,NEBOSH,OHSAS,go Through this ,fee structure 50,000 .

 

Regards,

prasad.

Thanks a lot

Naveen Dhyani said:

 Dear friend you can log on to www.nistinstitute.com and get much information about NEBOSH IGC or Diploma...  I just finished my IGC with same NIST institute last month...   fees.. approx.. 55000.00 INR.

         regards

   Naveen Dhynai

It has been simply incredibly generous with you to provide openly what exactly many individuals would’ve marketed for an eBookto end up making some cash for their end, primarily given that you could have tried it in the event you wanted.

<a href="https://www.safetyengineersacademy.in">safety course in chennai</a>

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Paryavaran.com -online webportal to network and do business and philanthropy with Indian Environment Organizations and Professionals


Notes

Network of Indian Environment Professionals LLC

Created by Chandra Kishore Feb 5, 2010 at 3:22pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Jul 24, 2014.

Notes Home

Created by Chandra Kishore Oct 5, 2009 at 3:19pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Apr 29, 2011.

© 2018   Created by Chandra Kishore.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service