AERSCREEN Version 11060 is now available

AERSCREEN is a screening atmospheric dispersion model based on AERMOD, a likely alternative of SCREEN3 is a screening version of the ISC3 model.

The AERSCREEN will produce estimates of "worst-case" 1-hour concentrations for a single source, without the need for hourly meteorological data, and also includes conversion factors to estimate "worst-case" 3-hour, 8-hour, 24-hour, and annual concentrations.

-Sudhanshu

You need to be a member of Paryavaran.com- Indian Environment Network to add comments!

Join Paryavaran.com- Indian Environment Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Unfortunately, this model (<=AERMOD) is more complex and demanding then SCREEN3 (<=ISC3). Meanwhile, it would be intersting to find out if someone working in India, post the model evaluation results!

anubha goel said:

It is great to see that a new screening model with less complexity is now available. However, I wornder if it is usable for India?

AERSCREEN Version 11060 is now available
    AERSCREEN is a screening atmospheric dispersion model based on AERMOD, a likely alternative of SCREEN3 is a screening version of the ISC3 model. The…
  • It is great to see that a new screening model with less complexity is now available. However, I wornder if it is usable for India?

This reply was deleted.