Respected seniors,

I am M.tech. student and seeking for dissertation topic on industrial waste treatment. Two topics have been rejected so i am very tensed. please help me out. i want to develope a laboratory scale model of MBR and got permission from ruchi soya industries,Indore

You need to be a member of Paryavaran.com- Indian Environment Network to add comments!

Join Paryavaran.com- Indian Environment Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you so much sir

K.Balasubramanian said:

You can contact me in my e-mail address, baaloo_ krshn@yahoo.com or in my cell phone No. 9445527620.

K.Balasubramanian said:

Dear Rohit Trivedi,

Being Environmental Engineer, Served in Govt organisation for 33 years, Acted as aProject Manager in Constrution of SBR of 36 MLD and 4 MLD capacity in Chennai, capital of Tamil Nadu, I can Guide you in Seeking the Dissertation Topic on Municipal Waste Treatment and DEWAT system etc,. 

From

K.Balasubramanian,M.E, M.B.A, M.Tech(IITRoorkee), P.G in Industrial Water and Wastewater Treament,P.G. in Environmental Law.M.Sc(REV)

Seeking help and advise for dissertation topic for M. Tech. (Environmental Engineering)
    Respected seniors, I am M.tech. student and seeking for dissertation topic on industrial waste treatment. Two topics have been rejected so i am very…
  • You can contact me in my e-mail address, baaloo_ krshn@yahoo.com or in my cell phone No. 9445527620.

K.Balasubramanian said:

Dear Rohit Trivedi,

Being Environmental Engineer, Served in Govt organisation for 33 years, Acted as aProject Manager in Constrution of SBR of 36 MLD and 4 MLD capacity in Chennai, capital of Tamil Nadu, I can Guide you in Seeking the Dissertation Topic on Municipal Waste Treatment and DEWAT system etc,. 

From

K.Balasubramanian,M.E, M.B.A, M.Tech(IITRoorkee), P.G in Industrial Water and Wastewater Treament,P.G. in Environmental Law.M.Sc(REV)

Seeking help and advise for dissertation topic for M. Tech. (Environmental Engineering)
    Respected seniors, I am M.tech. student and seeking for dissertation topic on industrial waste treatment. Two topics have been rejected so i am very…
  • Thanks to you to be ready for helping Mr Rohit with your exillency experience...
  • thank you so much sir. how can i contact you?

K.Balasubramanian said:

Dear Rohit Trivedi,

From

• Thank you so much sir. Can i have your email id sir?

• Dear Rohit Trivedi,

From

http://Law.M.Sc/
    See related links to what you are looking for.

• thank you so much sir for reply. can i have your contact details?
    shailendra kumar yadav said

i can help you..

• i can help you..

This reply was deleted.