Indian Environment Network to Indian Environment Market

Can anybody help out to let me know any information regarding various funding agencies to build a RWH plant in the university campus.


Views: 303

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion


u can check CSE website or contact Delhi Jal board, i am sure u will get the required information.

(I think it depends on the location of the college, i mean if it is in NDMC area, probably, u can get financial help from NDMC. )

Dear Nity, 

Thanks for the information....but i suppose this wont work as my location is  chandigarh...

most of the state governments have schemes supporting rwh. In addition, if you make it a project proposal covering the quarters too, may be some agencies like NABARD will be interested (though the scheme is for rural households). If you make a project report with cost benefit ratio, even your university can support it (but convince them with figures !!).

indiawater portal,, are some of the potential sites to get to know about experts and agencies in this field

and more over, it is not very cost intensive, a small contribution ('beneficiary contribution' as we say) can meet the expense

You may try our office (Central Ground Water Board ) at Chandigarh. You can get address here

central ground water board office in your area can give all the support needed at cheapest rate.

Reply to Discussion

RSS -online webportal to network and do business and philanthropy with Indian Environment Organizations and Professionals


Network of Indian Environment Professionals LLC

Created by Chandra Kishore Feb 5, 2010 at 3:22pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Jul 24, 2014.

Notes Home

Created by Chandra Kishore Oct 5, 2009 at 3:19pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Apr 29, 2011.

© 2019   Created by Chandra Kishore.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service