Members of Indian Environment Network,
Are you a retired forester, naturalist, professor, environmental engineer, scientist, entrepreneur or a development professional who has a great story to share based on your rich experience and amazing expertise in your subject?
Would you love to share a cup of coffee with young environment and development professionals in your backyard and regale them with memories that inspire? More importantly, would you be able to teach them leadership lessons in your spare time that can instill them with pride in working for the environment profession?
IEN is looking to nominate "Indian Environment Network" certified "HumanStars" in every city and towns of India and abroad who can "host" IEN chapter meetings and "Experiential Learning Tours" in their community. They need to become the living force to bring development and environmental entrepreneurship at the center of all activities in their community.
1. Expert in your subject/ expert in a skill that you can share
2. Community leadership/ ability to inspire
3. Organizational skills/ ability to organize meetings.
4. A great storyteller/ create a compelling story to share
5. A high-speed internet connection/ smartphone so that you can host live- Google hangout/ Skype/ Facebook live meetings.
6. Commitment to host atleast one meeting every month.
1. We will prominently feature you as a "Human Star" and brand ambassador of Indian Environment Network in your field.
2. We will host and broadcast live interviews with you to all our members coming from 2000+ organizations through moderated live video chats on Facebook and youtube.
3. We will share any revenue generated through our sponsors and interested learners who would like to meet with you physically or virtually for a one-to-one session.
4. We will feature your products and services on our upcoming e-commerce platform "Day out with a Human Star" www.dayoutwith.com .
5. As part of our interview panel, you will have the opportunity to interview and connect with leaders and entrepreneurs creating some amazing products and services all over the world.
6. Have fun leading "learning tours", to beautiful eco-tourism spots and responsible businesses and non-profits in your area and shaping a lovely life changing experience.
Most important, we will give you a reason to laugh and feel connected with the young generation who are doing amazing things as entrepreneurs and creators using new innovations and technologies!
Email me as email@example.com today if you would like to join our movement!
Organizations who would like to sponsor our chapters as institutional members and donate meeting space in your city are welcome to write to us. We would love to talk about your products and services in our chapter meetings and host your founders as "Human-Stars"!
Freelancers and working professionals who have time to spare and qualify for all the qualities of a "HumanStar" are also welcome to apply.
All the best