Currently we are promoting a Naturalist Program in Satpura Tiger Reserve. Here is the link to apply

https://indianwildlifeclub.com/Programs/Satpura/Naturalist/NaturalistProgramDetails.aspx

The organizers inform that pick up will be arranged from Itarsi, Pipariya and Sohagpur on 16th late night and 17th early morning too.

Pick up as and when the participant arrive.

Jio and BSNL networks work in Satpura

Participation certificates will be issued by the Forest Department.

Read participants feedback on our earlier program at Shahanur

Shahanur Naturalists program

Three batches of naturalists were trained at Melghat Tiger Reserve during April and May, 2019.
Here is the feed back from some of the participants

"The program was very well structured and all stay and transfer arrangements were very good. The behavior, attitude and humbleness of the forest staff along with various NGO staff was the best part of the Programme.They were all very helpful and went out of their way.
All in all amazing programme. The first of a kind attended by me.
Having attended this I would like to suggest that forest department should organize more such programs at a higher level. Field patrolling with forest guard could also be a part of the programme. Many thanks Indian wildlife club through which I came to know about the program."

Manish Singh
+91-9470525042

"Thanx a lot for giving us such a great information of the superb n unique naturalist program by MTR. lifetime achievement this is in which few r
1. Meet with president awaredee Mr. Vishal bansod.
2. Drone operation n control
3. Night stay in Machan
4. Camera trapping training
5. Trekking in core area of a tiger reserve
6. Night Safari
7. Adventure sport
n many more.......thnx thnx a lot.
Requesting u to please let us inform on regular basis of such type of unique n special programs n also d next level (higher level) program of attended event..."

SOME NATH ROY

You need to be a member of Paryavaran.com- Indian Environment Network to add comments!

Join Paryavaran.com- Indian Environment Network

Email me when people reply –