membrane bioreactors for treatment of industrial waste

hello everyone, I am having my dissertation topic on MBR technology for treating industrial waste and want to develope a pilot/Lab scale model of the same. Please help me  if related to this field. i will be very thankful.

You need to be a member of Paryavaran.com- Indian Environment Network to add comments!

Join Paryavaran.com- Indian Environment Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• thanks alot sir for information :)

Pavithradev said:

Central Leather Research Institute (Environment Deptt.), Chennai, is being working on MBR for implementation in tanneries.

hello everyone, I am having my dissertation topic on MBR technology for treating industrial waste and want to develope a pilot/Lab scale model of the…
  • Central Leather Research Institute (Environment Deptt.), Chennai, is being working on MBR for implementation in tanneries.

• Dear Rohit, 

Where are you located? If you are close to Mumbai and if you wish to build a MBR, we can help you with material, manpower and fabrication facility and of course financial hep to complete the system. You may contact me on trrao@stepsenergy.net

• sr@conservetech.in

• Sir, can u please recheck this email id as mail is not getting delivered to this email id.

thanking you in anticipation.
    shiven rao said:

Kindly contact Mr.Ravi:-  sr@conservtech.in 

with details of your requirement..

Regards.

hello everyone, I am having my dissertation topic on MBR technology for treating industrial waste and want to develope a pilot/Lab scale model of the…
  • thank u so much :)

• For your reference: Studies in treatment of disperse dye waste : membrane-wet oxidation process. Dhale A. D.; Mahajani, V. V. ;Waste Mgmt. 2000, 20, 85.

You can also refer to work done by professors at ICT (formerly UDCT): A. V. Patwardhan, A. W. Patwardhan, Parag Nemade, K. V. Marathe. Their research includes membrane reactors/processes.

• Than you so much sir.

• Kindly contact Mr.Ravi:-  sr@conservtech.in 

with details of your requirement..

Regards.

• Thanks alot sir. I will contact him.Please can you suggest someone in India also.

Dr. V. K. Garg said:

Dear Rohit

You can contact Dr. Jega, Deakin UNiversity, Geelong , Australia.

Recently I visited his lab and he is having very good setup for work on MBR..

This reply was deleted.