Please go through the link of my blog and suggest some possible actions needed to save cows which have great help in sustainable agriculture and Ayurveda medicine which help in improving our health.  From times immemorial  Indians considered cows as holy mother because it helps to everything and every one in this world. Each and every byproduct coming from cow is considered as treasure to sustainable Agriculture, organic farming, Ayurveda etc... 

http://nagainterestsandinnovations.wordpress.com/2012/06/02/selling-out-the-future-and-present-of-sustainable-agriculture-and-health-to-slotter-houses-for-meat/

You need to be a member of Paryavaran.com- Indian Environment Network to add comments!

Join Paryavaran.com- Indian Environment Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

•  In sustainable agriculture or organic farming, we are not going to drink cows milk, we use their milk, urine, dung as fertility booster. In return we can feed the cow as well as her kids.

Here my botheration is not for Gods, I am bothering about future farming, with full of chemical origin fertilizers, pesticides our fertile lands will get barren our bodies become storage for chemical residues. then we can produce crops only in Farmvilla (a game in face book).   

Cows has their special use in so many fields of course some hell can eat them but once killed cow can not serve for remaining useful things, by which we can feed the world with healthiest food.

At any time we get somany options, choosing an option which serves best not only for you but also for the future society in a healthy way is considered as an act of Educated person.

• forget the actions in this money oriented society of which we are also a part.

we rear cows for milk and monitory benifits

but if you visit to the kolh pirs (a tribe of Jharkhand and Orissa) milking cow is considered a sin there

reason is simple, you will curse a person if he steals the food of your son and we are doing same with cow.

we don't fear the wrath of deities of any thing else.

killing cows for beef is western concept is accepted by many of communities in india.

animal sacrificial propitiation of deities is still prevalent in many parts of india.

a mass scale awareness for the right of life is need of hour.

This reply was deleted.