Greetings from Bureau Veritas India !!Bureau Veritas Certification is a worldwide leading certification body. We are the leaders in IRCA (International Register of Certified Auditors (refer http://www.irca.org/certification) approved training worldwide and have a World Class Business School at Spain (www.bvbusiness-school.com)Our training courses are pragmatic, practice oriented and modelled on Accelerated Learning Techniques - "Do It Yourselves".Of late our certification training course (3 Day to 5 Day duration) on the subjects like Quality Management, Energy Management, Carbon Footprint, Water Footprint etc are being incorporated as part the regular curriculum in renowned institutes all over India. Example Indian Institute Of Management Kolkotta has been providing the ISO 9001 - Quality Management System Lead Auditor Course for its students for the last few years on the trot, through Bureau Veritas.We have conducted training on Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Accounting/ Carbon Footprint based on ISO 14064:2006 at NTPC -National Thermal Power Corporation's Power Management Institute, Noida. These training program were also conducted for several Corporates like Tata Consultancy Services, Jain Irrigation, Vizag Steel Plant in India and abroad by Bureau Veritas. "Quality Council of India" has sponsored few of these programs and it is a unique recognition for Bureau Veritas for this training.The normal cost of this open house , non-residential training is about Rs 20,000/- per participant. However on request my senior colleagues has agreed for a special price for students and fresh graduates @ Rs 10000/- per participants. But minimum number of delegates required is 15 and the program will be held the conference hall of Bureau Veritas. The fee shall be payable in advance.We will be providing the reading materials and the physical arrangement (like training hall , LCD projector, Lunch/Tea/Coffee) to delegates .On successful completion of this course delegates will receive Certificate Of Merit from Bureau Veritas.Details of our 3 Day Course for Greenhouse Gas Accounting/Carbon Footprint is attached for your kind perusal.Interested members can contact me on E-mail ID:- darshana.bhosale@in.bureauveritas.comThanks & Regards,Ms. Darshana BhosaleGHG VerifierBureau Veritas Certification (INDIA) Pvt.Ltd.1st Floor, Marwah Centre, K. Marwah Marg,Sakinaka, Andheri (East) Mumbai - 400 072

Workshop 14064 - Data Sheet- Inhouse.pdf

You need to be a member of Paryavaran.com- Indian Environment Network to add comments!

Join Paryavaran.com- Indian Environment Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello Dheeraj : yes, we are also planing to conduct course in Delhi .
  • any plans for holding such course in Delhi

• any free of cost training programme for students!!!!

• Our other training programme like ISO 50001 and all are IRCA approved training programme but this training course i.e ISO 14064 is not IRCA approved .
  • Is this IRCA approved training program and certified course? the final certificate issued to participants will have IRCA recognition/or reference number?  

• Dear Gargi,

As mentioned in above post ,the normal cost of open house , non-residential training is about Rs 20,000/- per participant. However, fees of this special course will be 10,000/participant with a batch of minimum 15 number of delegates . We will confirm the schedule of the training after getting confirmation from minimum 15 participant . Now, we are in planing to arrange the course in Mumbai and Bangalore (as we have got lots of response from this place ).
    If you are interested then please mail me your contact details on my mail id (darshana.bhosale@in.bureauveritas.com). I will update you whenever we will confirmed the schedule of the training .

Thank you,
    With Regards,
    Darshana
  • Where will the workshop be held?? please let me know the dates, venue  and fees.

• Hi Mythri,

yes, we are planing to arrange training in Bangalore as well.If you are interested then please mail me your query with your contact details on my mail id (darshana.bhosale@in.bureauveritas.com).

Thank you.

With regards,
    Darshana Bhosale
  • Hi,

I would like to know is there any such training in Bangalore..

Thanks in advance 

• I will let you know whenever we will arrange ISO 14000 training course .

Thank you,

With Regards,
    Darshana Bhosale
This reply was deleted.