Paryavaran.com-Gateway to Indian Environment Market
Paryavaran.com is about eco-systems. A web of relationship between individuals and organizations that developed due to their common goal towards a sustainable society.
It is also about dreams. Dreams in the eyes of young and not so young environment professionals, nature lovers and organization who strive to find satisfaction in the service of mother earth. We cannot let that dream die soon.
"Network of Indian Environment Professionals LLC" created the first and only International Association of Indian Environment Professionals and Organizations that provides a platform for Indian Environment Professionals to interact with each other, exchange ideas, sell their expertise and innovations to the International Environment Community and empower their career with the knowledge that they are not alone...
It is a premier meeting ground for Environment Professionals and the prospective employers and environment vendors in this promising field.
"Network of Indian Environment Professionals" links Indian and International Environment and Nature Professionals and Organizations in a Global Network that establishes International standards for best professional communication and effective performance. It inspires Environment and Nature Professionals to network with each other in a web of relationship and sell Green, Energy efficient and eco-friendly products, services and innovations to the Indian and International Community in direct competition to the established sectors of the economy.
To create and sustain a million man-hours of work in the service of "Mother Earth" by making "Environment and Nature sector" the Number 1 sector and the "Environment Profession" the "Profession of choice" for the present and future Generations of the world. This should be achieved by promoting the use of Green Products and services and inspiring, nurturing, providing lifelong learning opportunities and taking care of the careers of Indian Eco-preneurs, Professionals, Nature lovers' and Environmental organizations who can make this dream possible.
Its objectives are laid down as follows:
1. The Network is dedicated to the advancement of the Environment and Nature Profession in India and Abroad.
2. The Network attempts to compile, disseminate and sell information on all aspects of Environmental Planning, Implementation, Monitoring, Evaluation and Research, and other information useful for the Indian Environment Professionals and Environment Organizations.
3. It is a Network of professional contacts and exchange of information among colleagues in Industry, Government, Academic, the private and the Development sector in India and Abroad.
4. The Network is a resource center for structured career development and capacity building for the Indian Environment Professionals and a forum for Global exchange of Environment education, training and career development standards.
5. It seeks to be a central depository of all Case Studies, Research, Innovations and Products and services developed by fellow Environment Professionals and organizations.
6. The Network plans to build a specialized community of "Eco-Gurus', environment leaders in their own field who can lead, guide and provide direction to the young environment professionals and create pathways for developing international standards for the services provided in the sector.
7. Lastly, it seeks to develop an International Exchange between the Indian Environment Professionals and the " Environment Organizations and Vendors" in India and the world for recruitment, training, capacity building, internships, voluntary work, consultancy, exchange of product information and other information exchange that is mutually beneficial.
13375 Connor Drive
Email- ien (at) paryavaran.com
Established in 1999, as an electronic community of top Indian Environment Professionals working throughout the world, the network has grown rapidly to include members from more than 2000 Environment organizations and institutions. The network was formally registered as an Institutional entity in 2001 and maintains World Headquarters in Virginia, USA.
Last updated by Chandra Kishore Jul 24, 2014.