"Dear, I picked interest on you after going through your page profile and demand it necessary to write you immediately. I am Mrs. Simona Genovia, an aging widow suffering from long time illness (Esophageal Cancer). I have some important information…"
• I am Hiral Jariwala, currently pursuing Master of Engineering(Environmental Management) at L. D. College of Engineering, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. I have completed Bachelor of Engineering(Environmental Engineering) from L. D. College of Engineering, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
• I want to work for a country where sanitation is a major challenge. I want to contribute my knowledge and expertise to solve out sanitation issues.
• I like to attend conference, seminar, and workshop. Currently, I am looking for a position where I can devote my skill and expertise to sustainable sanitation.
• I would like to work on typical concept or technology, my research interest focuses on,
- Wastewater Treatment
- Nutrient Removal & Recovery
- Anaerobic Digestion
- Environmental Modelling (Water) | Fate & Transport of contaminants
"Water, Is it scarce? We need to rethink on that." We(Especially Developing Countries) need huge youth participation in Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WaSH)sector for achieving the goal of sustainable development.
- 3rd India International Science Festival(IISF-2017) at Anna University, Chennai; October 2017
- 8th National Conference on “Industrial, Urban and Biomedical Waste Management”, Ahmedabad; October, 2017
- International Conference on "Integrated Solid Waste Management Practices for Developing Counties" at NEERI, Nagpur; April, 2017
- National Conference on Noise and Air Pollution(NAP-2017) at SVNIT, Surat; March-2017
- 4th International Conference on Faecal Sludge Management (FSM4), Chennai; February, 2017
Dear, I picked interest on you after going through your page profile and demand it necessary to write you immediately. I am Mrs. Simona Genovia, an aging widow suffering from long time illness (Esophageal Cancer). I have some important information (charity proposal) for you, but I found it difficult to express myself here on goodreads.com because it is a public site. Could you please get back to me to my private email contact address ( email@example.com ) so that we can discuss privately. My regards, Simona