With reference to your profile with us, one of our number one group in India having Global presence is looking for following positions, will be based in Mumbai , Maharastra, India. Kindly go through the JD mentioned below and apply to this mail with a copy of your detail cv, mentioning the job code. This is an great opportunity with a Great group to work.
Position : - EIA Coordinator and Functional Area Expert (FAE)- Job Code -1
Education Qualification:Graduation, Post graduation, Doctorate or equivalent in relevant field.
JD :-Key Responsibilities:
1) Coordination for conducting Environmental Impact Assessment studies for the sectorsPorts & Harbour, Power plants (Thermal),
2) Report preparation and review.
3) Presentation and liasioning with regulatory agencies like Pollution Control Boards (PCBs), Ministry of Environment & Forest (MoEF) etc.
Key Skills Required:
1) Have expertise in Functional Area expertise like Air Pollution monitoring & control, Air Quality Modeling, water pollution monitoring and control, Hydrology, Groundwater Conservation, Risk management and hazard management etc.
2) Good writing and communication skill
Should be NABET accredited under Power & Porst & Harbor