solar business

Dear Friends

A Very good day to all !

This is my first discussion on this platform . This is a great platform with people with diverse knowledge.

we are into the business of solar products .we manufacture many products in solar pv and solar thermal .We have MNRE approvals also for a few of our products. The challenge We are facing is that  having a sustainable dealer network . one reason I see is people jump into this field , we train them ,educate them ,since solar has a little slow moving products ,they loose interest and jump out . Can you suggest a way of creating a sustainable dealer network ?

Thanks a lot

warm regards

Rruchi

You need to be a member of Paryavaran.com- Indian Environment Network to add comments!

Join Paryavaran.com- Indian Environment Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Can you share your products with price for corporate bookings under CSR programme..

pls call me on 9669980222 or send email to mailtoveeru@gmail.com for product list with price..

• It appears very lucrative option to have a solar power panels installed, but the accessories and its storage makes it cumbersome. It is not a simple plug & play device. Also, there is confusion in the minds of people regarding the subsidy offered by various state governments. The policies are so confusing that a commoner feels cheated, to begin with is the option of using different brand of storage battery. In my opinion, if you prepare brochures for various Kilo Watt assembly, highlighting the subsidy, and the time taken to recover back  the investment; it will help people to have a better insight. Good luck.

• Dear roopa

Thanks for your reply ,yes we have tried govt projects . mostly govt projects have their own way of working ,which is not very comfortable for us. we have not approched directly these remote areas ,though thru dealers we have done . cost of production thru solar is about Rs 14 to Rs 15 .

solar water heating is one of the best and with fastest pay back in solar

roopa sharma said:

Ruchi, you said

The challenge We are facing is that  having a sustainable dealer network . one reason I see is people jump into this field , we train them ,educate them ,since solar has a little slow moving products ,they loose interest and jump out

Have u tried any govt projects to supply your products to ?

Also have you tried remote areas to develop your network in specially off grid areas.?

how much does the cost of solar energy come to vis a vis ordinary elecy.per unit?

We recently visited Pne and Mahabaleshwar. I was very impressed to see most hotels having solar panels on their roofs for hot water in the winters.

solar business
    Dear Friends A Very good day to all ! This is my first discussion on this platform . This is a great platform with people with diverse knowledge. we…
  • Ruchi, you said

The challenge We are facing is that  having a sustainable dealer network . one reason I see is people jump into this field , we train them ,educate them ,since solar has a little slow moving products ,they loose interest and jump out

Have u tried any govt projects to supply your products to ?

Also have you tried remote areas to develop your network in specially off grid areas.?

how much does the cost of solar energy come to vis a vis ordinary elecy.per unit?

We recently visited Pne and Mahabaleshwar. I was very impressed to see most hotels having solar panels on their roofs for hot water in the winters.

• Hello, that`s my first participation too.

Since i don't know nothing about your stuff, i have to say only a few things. Sun is important to all, even me, since i deal with phytoplankton. Maybe the relation of everything with the sun is the very most important thing to be explored in present days. So i ask you, did your stuff deal with this fact? If it do, certainly other people will be interested.

Best regards. 

• Instead of depending on dealers why dont you create awareness campaigns about the benefits of solar energy in schools/colleges/business houses.I have found dealers push products that give them more benefits.

Websites/Newspaper ads and campaigns are more reliable.Giving incentives to hosewives who want to work from home is another option of developing a dealership network with them.SHG are also worth tapping.

• Could you be kind to send the details to this address: dalal_anant@yahoo.co.in and invffi@gmail.com

Anant Dalal

• Can you please elaborate how to calculate site solar power generation capability?

Regards

Bhargav Joshi

This reply was deleted.