Dear Sir/Madam
Greetings and good afternoon. 
A Two-Day Event ( INDIA-RUSSIA INTERNATIONAL CONSULTATION  on 'Water Resources Research, Development and  Management for Human Welfare and  Environmental Protection' and CONFERENCE ON 'Emerging Technologies in Textile Wastewater Management') is jointly organised by Water Institute, Department of Chemistry and Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences (KITS), Coimbatore,  during 27-28, November,  2018.  More details on speakers, venue and themes are given in the attached event brochure.
Kindly encourage the students, research scholars, faculty and colleagues, friends to participate/ present papers/posters/innovative concept in the themes given. The registration details may be sent to esther.jegatha2011@gmail.com on or before 20.11.2018. 
Have a great day
With kind regards
Esther Jegatha

India-Russia consultation.pdf

You need to be a member of Paryavaran.com- Indian Environment Network to add comments!

Join Paryavaran.com- Indian Environment Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Agreed with Dr. Panda

Because of such short notice, unable to plan for the event.

• This programme is appropriate for my participation. Due to time limits I shall not be able to attend. 

Possibly this is for local participants, because there is no mention for lodging and travelling, etc.

With regards

Dr. Subhabrata Panda

Assistant Professor of Soil and Water Conservation,

BCKV, West Bengal.

This reply was deleted.