Replies

• It has been simply incredibly generous with you to provide openly what exactly many individuals would’ve marketed for an eBookto end up making some cash for their end, primarily given that you could have tried it in the event you wanted.

<a href="https://www.safetyengineersacademy.in">safety course in chennai</a>
    SAFETY PROFESSIONALS - Established: 2003
    Safety Course in Chennai provide quality training with government approved certification. Fire and Safety Course in Chennai offers flexible batches a…
  • Thanks a lot

Naveen Dhyani said:

Dear friend you can log on to www.nistinstitute.com and get much information about NEBOSH IGC or Diploma...  I just finished my IGC with same NIST institute last month...   fees.. approx.. 55000.00 INR.

regards

Naveen Dhynai

how can i obtain a NEBOSH certficate
    Dear collegues plese suggest me the institutions who can provide a NEBOSH and if u have any idea about the fee structure, help me  
  • Thanks sir for  your valuable suggestion

Durga venkata prasad.G said:

NIST(kerala) providing ,NEBOSH,OHSAS,go Through this ,fee structure 50,000 .

Regards,

prasad.

Dear collegues plese suggest me the institutions who can provide a NEBOSH and if u have any idea about the fee structure, help me  
  • Thanks Shabdendu ji for your valuable information

Shabdendu Pathak said:
    Well even I inquired for the same and would like to share a little bit that I understood so far. First decide you wanted to have NEBOSCH IGC or Diploma... there are sector specific NEBOSCH Certification also. As far I know, it would be better to go for NEBOSCH IGC first. There are NEBOSCH recognized institutes who provide this training (Just Google it). You need to register 1 Month in advance they will send you the study materials and then you have to attend classes and sit for exam. On the basis of evaluation (NEBOSCH Headquarter, UK) they will issue you the certificate. Fees for IGC is around 40000 & Diploma above 1 lacks. Hope this will help a little bit.... further experts who already have this certification or are from the same domain can guide us more appropriately.........
  •  Dear friend you can log on to www.nistinstitute.com and get much information about NEBOSH IGC or Diploma...  I just finished my IGC with same NIST institute last month...   fees.. approx.. 55000.00 INR.

regards

Naveen Dhynai

• Dear Pathak,

U can contact to Mr. Vidhu Tripathi. Already he has done certification course.

• NIST(kerala) providing ,NEBOSH,OHSAS,go Through this ,fee structure 50,000 .

Regards,

prasad.

• Well even I inquired for the same and would like to share a little bit that I understood so far. First decide you wanted to have NEBOSCH IGC or Diploma... there are sector specific NEBOSCH Certification also. As far I know, it would be better to go for NEBOSCH IGC first. There are NEBOSCH recognized institutes who provide this training (Just Google it). You need to register 1 Month in advance they will send you the study materials and then you have to attend classes and sit for exam. On the basis of evaluation (NEBOSCH Headquarter, UK) they will issue you the certificate. Fees for IGC is around 40000 & Diploma above 1 lacks. Hope this will help a little bit.... further experts who already have this certification or are from the same domain can guide us more appropriately.........
This reply was deleted.