Dear All,

One of my friend and expert in Applied Research and Evaluation from US Dr. Michael J. Maranda is visiting India in July and August 2017. Dr. Maranda is offering his free service (his stay and food needs to be taken care) to institutions who are into Applied Research and Evaluation (environment or social). He can do half day or full day workshop on this topic.

He is presently based in Delhi and will be travelling to Himalaya. Any institution is ready for hosting Dr. Maranda along with the tentative dates can write to me on pmehtanainital@gmail.com or even here.

You can see Dr. Marand's profile on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-j-maranda-phd-a3a5587/

Best regards,

Pradeep 

(Pradeep Mehta, PhD)

You need to be a member of Paryavaran.com- Indian Environment Network to add comments!

Join Paryavaran.com- Indian Environment Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear Dr. Kaushik,

Please see his LinkedIn profile  https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-j-maranda-phd-a3a5587/ for full details.

I will write to you copying Dr. Maranda and you can get in touch.

Regards,

Pradeep

• Dr. Pradeep Mehta,

Please send the full details regarding the expertise of  Dr. Michael J. Maranda in Applied Research and Evaluation who is visiting India in July and August 2017. We will take care of his stay and food needs.

My institution is working into Applied Research and Evaluation (environment or social).  I wish to invite him full day workshop on this topic.

Please send all the details at:- 

er.kaushik9@gmail.com and m.kaushik@davietjal.org

Please respond as soon as possible

Regards,

Dr. M.K.Kaushik,

Assistant Professor (CE) 

Dept. of Civil Engineering,

DAVIET, Jalandhar, Punjab

full day workshop on Applied Res and Evaluation.docx

• Dr Charu,
    Thank you for your interest.
    I would be great if you can send me your coordinates to my email pmehtanainital@gmail.com or check Dr. Maranda's LinkedIn and email him ur interest.
    Warm regards,
    Pradeep
  • Dr.Pradeep Mehta......will surely seek his expertise. 

Best regards

Dr.Charu Khosla

This reply was deleted.