Replies

• Safety Professionals, world-class Nebosh Course in Chennai approved by BSS, Promoted by Govt Of India, National Development Agency, India. The Safety Professionals has been familiar with fire and safety course in Chennai many years internationally as the basis for a wide-ranging, extensive introduction to fundamentals of occupational health and safety.

Fire and Safety Course in Chennai | Best Fire Safety Training in Chennai
    Looking for Fire and Safety Course in Chennai with fees details?SPPLimited is best Safety Training Institute in Chennai for Offshore Safety Courses,…
  •  

Hello mam 

I am also searching college for pg diploma in EHS

Please help

•  

Thank you Rajneesh and Indresh for the clarification. This will be a great help in deciding further.

Regards

Menka

• Hi Ma'am,

I think the suggestions from Rajneesh Kumar are good.

You can look into annamalai university for distance education and courses.

The courses offered from NEBOSH are for practising professionals in EHS. Those courses wont help for freshers or getting a new job related to EHS.

• hello mam ,
    usually such 5-6 day safety course conducted and organize by institute are training programs and theses are only to improve your knowledge and skills about the subject no dought these course are added advantage but are not equivalent to Diploma or PG diploma courses as these are the diploma are university programs as usual other courses and its upto your requirement and need. All such one year diploma are passes equivalent weightage as these are correspondence program.
  • Thank you all for the information. But  I have another query should one go for a 5-6 day safety course from NEBOSH or undertake these 1 year coresspondence programmes. Do the universities as recommended above carry the same weightage as NEBOSH? How are these 5 day programmes being offered equivalent to one year coresspondence courses?? I would appreciate your responses.

Regards

Menka  

• Guru Jambheshwar University Hisaar is conducting such types of programmes. please check website of GJU.
  • Dear Menka,

You can do diploma or PG diploma in HSE through distance learning mode from NIFS Institute India. It is affliated with annamalai university.

Regards

Afaq

• hi mam u can check also www. pondiuni.edu.in

• U can see the website of Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology web site.... www.gjust.ac.in . This is a A grade University and this course is offered in Distance mode.

Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology, Hisar - Haryana (India) - GJUS&T
This reply was deleted.