Dear Member

I shall be highly obliged if you kindly inform me about an authentic Institution in Delhi to do ISO 14000 Lead auditor course. Is it possible to pursue the course online? What is the job opportunity available after becoming a certified lead auditor?

Thanks

Anirban

You need to be a member of Paryavaran.com- Indian Environment Network to add comments!

Join Paryavaran.com- Indian Environment Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear Sir. Many thanks for your suggestion. It seems very logical and I really appreciate the suggestion you made to a junior career aspirant. Currently I am working in an environemntal consultancy firm who do venture in the EIA field. Your suggestions will be really helpful for my advancement in career.

Dr Harish KJ said:

• before doing ISO 14000 Lead auditor course try to get into some industry at any EMS levels and gain knowledge & working experience of EMS implemented line with ISO 14001 which is of immense help & is also mandatory as per ISO19011 for all system auditors / assessors.
    • Complete internal auditor course with any certification bodies like BIS, TUV, LRQA, BV, etc. They provide it in Delhi as well.
    • Conduct few internal audits in ur industry.
    • Then undergo ISO 14000 Lead auditor course again with any certification bodies like BIS, TUV, LRQA, BV, etc.
    • After completion of the course, request them/certification bodies to be part of their audits as an observer (rarely u may get permissions).
    • OR keep track of the audits u conduct & register with IRCA
    • Now u can apply to any certification bodies like TUV, LRQA, BV, etc. as lead auditor for ISO14001, there are chances that u may even apply with just ISO 14000 Lead auditor course but knowledge & working experience of EMS is must.

Authentic Institution in Delhi to do ISO 14000 Lead auditor course
    Dear Member I shall be highly obliged if you kindly inform me about an authentic Institution in Delhi to do ISO 14000 Lead auditor course. Is it poss…
    • before doing ISO 14000 Lead auditor course try to get into some industry at any EMS levels and gain knowledge & working experience of EMS implemented line with ISO 14001 which is of immense help & is also mandatory as per ISO19011 for all system auditors / assessors.
    • Complete internal auditor course with any certification bodies like BIS, TUV, LRQA, BV, etc. They provide it in Delhi as well.
    • Conduct few internal audits in ur industry.
    • Then undergo ISO 14000 Lead auditor course again with any certification bodies like BIS, TUV, LRQA, BV, etc.
    • After completion of the course, request them/certification bodies to be part of their audits as an observer (rarely u may get permissions).
    • OR keep track of the audits u conduct & register with IRCA
    • Now u can apply to any certification bodies like TUV, LRQA, BV, etc. as lead auditor for ISO14001, there are chances that u may even apply with just ISO 14000 Lead auditor course but knowledge & working experience of EMS is must.

This reply was deleted.